Entertainment One UK Limited (“we”, “us” and “our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 02989602 and have our registered office at 45 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AG. Our main trading address is 45 Warren Street, London, W1T 6AG. Our VAT number is GB 815 3301 64. operate the website www.peppapigasia.com (“Website”) and other applications and APIs (collectively the “Services”).
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your internet enabled devices e.g. your computer, smartphone or tablet – like a memory for a web page.
This means we automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where you access the Service;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access the Services and type of device;
- the date and time you access the Services;
- if you linked to the Services from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages or links you enter, visit and exit the Services from.
Below is a list of cookies we use in www.peppapigasia.com.
Strictly necessary cookies
- These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Services, and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Services.
Country Code – Store detected country from maxmind, storing to cookie reduce the number of API call.
Discard Important Notice – Flag to indicate whether user has discard the important notice
Web Chat – Flag to indicate that Web Chat that has explicity been requested by a user was initiated from website and storing chat history on session
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around and use our Services. This helps us to improve the way our Services work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies are also used to help us understand what interests our users, and measure how effective our advertising is;
Adobe Analytics – Cookie set by Adobe Analytics to be able to track visitor’s session in the website
Google Analytics – Cookie set by Google Analytics to be able to track visitors session in the website
These are used to recognise you when you return to the Services. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences, for example, your choice of language or region, browsing font size etc.;
Site Preference / Language Preference
Store the last selected country / language, the next visit user will be redirected to the selected country
Itinerary List – Adding in itinerary into trip planner, to be used in the itinerary planner
Please note that some cookies on the Website and other parts of the Services are managed by third parties, including, for example, advertising networks, features such as videos, maps and social media API, and providers of external websites like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to the third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use your information.
The third party cookies we use in our Services, include but are not limited to:
- Google – our Website and Services have embedded Google services/tools, such as ‘Google Maps’ and ‘Google Analytics’ for better user experience and analytics purposes. For details of Google cookies usage, please click here.
- Facebook – our Website and Services have embedded Facebook API for social media sharing and advertising purpose. For details of Facebook cookies usage, please click here.
- Twitter – our Website and Services have embedded Twitter API for social media sharing and advertising purpose. For details of Twitter cookies usage, please click here and here.
- YouTube – the videos in our Website (except China market site) are hosted in YouTube channel. We embed a unique YouTube hyperlink to show the video on our Website for advertising purpose. For details of YouTube cookies, please click here.
- Instagram – our Website and Services have embedded Instagram API for social media sharing and advertising purpose. For details of Instagram cookies usage, please click here.
In particular, we use Google Analytics cookies to obtain an overall view of visitor habits and visitor volumes, and to help improve the overall experience of our Services.
We use Google Analytics, a third-party web analysis service provided by Google Inc, which uses “performance cookies” and “targeting cookies” to analyse how you use the Website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. However, this website uses Google Analytics with the expansion ‘_anonymizeIp()’ which means that Google will truncate/anonymise the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union.
MANAGING COOKIES SETTINGS
You can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Services.
If you wish to change the cookies settings of our website at any time, you can enable/disable certain cookies using our Cookies Setting here . Please note that some of the services will not function so well if cookies are disabled.
For more information about how to do this, please see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/clear-cookies-installed.html, or follow the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.